Are you looking
Do you need help
filling a vacancy?
Our focus isn’t on the processes, it’s on the people. We’re a small team offering a personal service where we get to know our clients and candidates. Our one-to-one approach is something we’re proud of as we help you realise your ambitions.
Why choose us?
We are a local agency for local businesses and people, providing tailored recruitment services whatever your needs.
Not only that but we do it all with a smile on our faces!
Areas We Cover/Current Vacancies
These are some examples of the job types which we cater for. As new opportunities arise, we will add links to our current vacancies.
Finance / Accounting
My team at ABC always go that extra mile, and here at ABC Recruitment Services this is no different.
We pride ourselves in being local; understanding the local market, the community and the businesses within it to allow for a tailored and bespoke service to both clients and candidates. So, whether you are looking for that next step in your career or looking to fill the space in your organisational structure, ABC will work with you in meeting any needs.
How can I make my CV more appealing?
- Be clear and structured, recruiters will not read all CVs in detail
- Emphasise your key experience, don’t be afraid to be confident
- Be concise, this is not your autobiography
- Cover your breaks – career breaks stand out so detail all gaps in your employment
What are some common mistakes people make when job hunting?
- Be proactive! If you walk through an apple orchard and only pick the apples on the ground you could be missing more above your head
- Check your email address – if you’ve had the same email address since emails began, it might be time to update it. Bigboy99 will not get you that job
- Tailor your cover letter to the job you’re applying for
How do I dress appropriately for an interview?
- Dress for the job you want!!
ABC Recruitment Services
1 Sandars Road, Gainsborough
Monday – Friday
08:30 – 17:30